The season is upon us. March Madness has begun. Get your brackets ready, because it's going to be a good one. I made two brackets. My first bracket is what I want to happen, and my second bracket is what I think is actually going to happen. In my first bracket, I have Kansas, Wichita State, Wisconsin, and Villanova in my Final Four. I also have Villanova winning it all. I chose this outcome solely because I am probably going to attend school at Villanova next year. My second bracket it pretty different. In my Final Four I have Florida, Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Wichita State. From there, I have Wisconsin winning. In this same bracket, I have Villanova getting knocked out in the second round by UConn. A big sleeper in this tournament is Steven F. Austin State. I have them going to the Sweet Sixteen.
Villanova is a good school but it is foolish that you think they will win the tourney, JAYHAWK nation.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the man in the band-aid. Nova will not win the tourney. BC ALL DAY. Good blog overall.
ReplyDeleteI don't know who will win but Neil keeps telling go with Louisville I might just go with what he says.
ReplyDelete